This weekend’s trunk show brings together two of our favorite designers! Reem Acra, who’s designs are luxurious, glamorous, and elegant, says her philosophy is as follows: “With an insatiable desire for luxurious fabrics, texture, rich color and anything made by hand, Reem Acra’s exquisite pieces exude her own innate sense of style and love of fashion. The designer’s collections are a direct reflection of her design philosophy that poetically combines her appreciation for the traditional and classic with the modern fashion needs of today’s woman of style. Reem Acra’s creations particularly appeal to women who are looking for glamour and sophistication for the most significant moments. Technical acumen, tremendous creativity, and attention to detail are the overriding principles that Reem Acra combines when approaching her design.” Take a look at the video below, from Fab Sugar to see several Reem Acra gowns, and Reem Acra herself! And Thomas Knoell, who designs accessories that are spectacular, elegant, timeless, and classic. The best part about having a trunk show with Thomas, is Thomas himself. He is an expert when it comes to bridal accessories and he always knows exactly what special touch a bride needs to compliment her on her special day. Just look at some of these pieces and try not to fall in love with them! Reem Acra and Thomas Knoell Designs together, is a match made in heaven! Don’t miss your chance to see these gorgeous gowns and accessories in person this weekend! Please call 410-484-4600 to schedule an...Read More
Home » Blog
- Hayley Paige Liquid Metallic Bridesmaids Dresses: A New Way to Shine
- Meet the Newest Martina Liana Gown: Vera
- Get the Scoop on Our Watters, WToo & Willowby Trunk Show
- Another Love letter to Baltimore: Why Couples Say “I Do” in Charm City.
- You Know what Your Wedding Needs More of? Balloons!
- Can We Talk About this Velvet Resurgence? Tips on How to Make Velvet Work for Any Season
- Hot Takes from Our Upcoming Pronovias Trunk Show
- Essense of Australia Tester Gown Trunk Show: Reasons to Say Yes to the Dress
- Happy Father’s Day: Dad Jokes in the Salon
- Happy Pride Month from Betsy Robinson’s